Health Tip: When Alcohol Affects Your Life08/23/10
(HealthDay News) -- When alcohol adversely affects your
relationships, your work or your home life, it's time to take a
look at your drinking habits.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says warning signs of
problem drinking may include:
- Driving after drinking, getting a ticket while driving under
the influence, or having car accidents.
- Feeling anxious, depressed or suspicious.
- Having problems with relationships that appear
- Developing problems with self-esteem and generally taking poor
care of yourself.
- Having difficulty sleeping, or finding it difficult to keep up
- Noticing that your hands are trembling.
- Missing work due to being hung over.
- Blacking out or experiencing memory loss.
Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.