Health Tip: Get Ready for Baby's Bath09/02/10
(HealthDay News) -- A bit of preparation can make bath time less
stressful for parents and safer for baby.
The American Academy of Pediatrics offers these suggestions:
- Fill the tub before you put baby into it.
- Place the soap and shampoo next to the tub.
- Grab one or two washcloths to have nearby.
- Have a towel (warm, dry and cozy is best) ready to use
immediately after the bath.
- Set up the bottle of baby's lotion and a clean diaper.
- Have a clean change of clothes out and ready.
Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.