Health Tip: Is Your Red Face Really Rosacea?09/30/10
(HealthDay News) -- Rosacea is a recurring skin condition
characterized by red, ruddy skin, especially on the face.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine mentions these additional
common symptoms of rosacea:
- Blushing or flushing easily.
- Spider-like blood vessels on the face.
- Red nose with a bulbous shape.
- Lesions on the skin that resemble acne.
- Burning or stinging of the face.
- Eyes that water and appear irritated and red.
Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.