Health Tip: Symptoms That May Indicate
(HealthDay News) -- A cataract occurs when the eye's lens
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says these visual warning
signs could indicate cataracts:
- Seeing double.
- Having increased sensitivity to glaring light.
- Seeing a halo that surrounds light.
- Having vision that appears cloudy, blurry or seeing as if your
eye were covered in a film.
- Having trouble seeing in the dark or without bright light.
- Not seeing colors sharply.
- Having difficulty differentiating shapes and colors from a
Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.