Health Tip: Make Dressing Baby Easier12/07/10
(HealthDay News) -- Dressing a fussy baby can be stressful, but
choosing clothes that are quick and easy to put on can help.
The American Academy of Pediatrics says to look for these
features in baby clothes:
- A zipper or snaps that run down the front of the outfit, not
- Snaps or zippers that run down both legs so it's easier to
change baby's diaper.
- Wide or loose-fitting sleeves to make it easier to pull baby's
- No strings or ribbons on the outfit.
- Stretchable material that isn't too tight around the neck, legs
Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.