Health Tip: Symptoms That May Indicate
(HealthDay News) -- Fibromyalgia is characterized by body aches
and pains, and "tender points" that are painful to the touch.
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these other typical
symptoms of fibromyalgia:
- Having difficulty sleeping.
- Feeling stiff in the morning.
- Having frequent headaches.
- Feeling sensitive to temperature, bright lights or loud
- Having pain during menstruation.
- Having a tingling sensation or numbness in the feet and
- Having trouble with memory and cognitive thinking.
Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.