Health Tip: Feel More Rested During Pregnancy08/30/11
(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue is a common complaint among pregnant
women, but there are things you can do to get better sleep and
boost your energy.
The Womenshealth.gov website suggests how to feel more rested
- Sleep on your left side with pillows between your knees, under
your belly or wherever you need support.
- Go to bed at the same time each night, and get up at the same
time each morning.
- Go to bed a bit earlier when you feel very tired.
- Take a nap during the day if you can't get enough sleep at
- Drink most of your fluids earlier in the day, limiting them at
Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.