Health Tip: Get Into the Habit of Exercising10/31/11
(HealthDay News) -- For optimal health and weight management, be
sure to make physical activity a part of your daily routine.
The American Academy of Family Physicians suggests how you can
be physically active every day:
- Skip the elevator and walk up the stairs.
- Use your lunch break or coffee break to go for a short
- Walk to work, if possible.
- Give your house a vigorous cleaning.
- Rake leaves or engage in other outdoor cleanup activities.
Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.