Health Tip: Treat Yourself Well During the
(HealthDay News) -- The holidays can be physically, emotionally
and financially overwhelming. So take care to avoid letting the
stress of the season get you down.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to take care of yourself
during the holidays:
- Keep up with your regular exercise routine, and stick to a
regular schedule of healthy, nutritious meals.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Find a few minutes to do something fun each day.
- Make sure your holiday goals are realistic.
- Enjoy the season with people who are supportive.
- Take a break from your hectic schedule when you need it.
Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.