Health Tip: Is Your Relationship Healthy?12/07/11
(HealthDay News) -- A relationship doesn't have to be plagued by
physical abuse to be unhealthy. Emotional abuse can take an
enormous toll on your physical and emotional health.
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these signs of an
- Making your partner the focus of all of your energy.
- Cutting ties with family or friends, or quitting activities
that you enjoyed.
- Frequently feeling as though you're being controlled or
- Noting that there are more bad times than good ones in the
- Feeling afraid or sad when around your partner.
Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.