Health Tip: Insomnia Keeping You Awake?01/09/12
(HealthDay News) -- If you often start your day exhausted
because of a poor night's sleep, you may suffer from insomnia, a
common sleep disorder.
The U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute lists these
common symptoms of insomnia:
- Lying in bed awake for a long period of time before you're able
- Only sleeping in short bouts before waking.
- Staying awake for most of the night.
- Feeling exhausted, as if you had no sleep.
- Waking very early in the morning.
Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.