Health Tip: Wash Skin Properly01/31/12
(HealthDay News) -- Good skin care can help keep it healthy,
moisturized and acne-free.
The Nemours Foundation offers these suggestions for proper skin
care and cleansing:
- Always use water that is lukewarm, not too hot or too
- Wash with a gentle soap or cleanser, making sure to include
behind your ears, under the nails and between fingers and
- Wash skin gently using your fingers, not a harsh washcloth or
- Wash your face at least once daily with gentle cleanser.
- Use a moisturizing cream or lotion if your skin feels dry or
- You probably don't need other skin care products unless your
doctor recommends them.
Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.