Health Tip: Take Care of Your Skin02/17/12
(HealthDay News) -- The skin is your body's largest organ, and
it requires tender care to stay healthy.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these suggestions to care for your
skin, inside and out:
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Carefully and thoroughly cleanse your skin each day, removing
all makeup before bed.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Use a gentle toner on your skin after you wash.
- Always moisturize your skin after cleansing and toning, even if
your skin is oily.
Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.