Health Tip: More Reasons to Quit Smoking04/03/12
(HealthDay News) -- As soon as you quit smoking, you begin to
reduce your risk of cancer, heart disease, lung disease and
Quitting the habit also will boost your quality of life, the
womenshealth.gov website says, mentioning these examples:
- You'll have more energy, will breathe easier and will have
better lung performance during physical activity.
- You'll have improved senses of taste and smell.
- The stains on your fingers will start to fade.
- Your clothes, hair and breath won't smell of smoke.
- Your skin will appear healthier, and your dental health will
- You'll feel better about yourself once you've quit.
Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.