Health Tip: Dealing With Stress04/26/12
(HealthDay News) -- A key way to handle stress is not to avoid
life's challenges, but to deal with them head-on, the Cleveland
The clinic offers these suggestions for women:
- Deal directly with challenging situations, instead of avoiding
- Accept and embrace change as an opportunity to learn.
- Focus on the present, rather than worrying about the
- Trust your instincts and listen to what your "gut" tells
- Honor and accept yourself.
- Don't be afraid to seek professional help when you need
Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.