Health Tip: Don't Forget Aerobic Exercise05/01/12
(HealthDay News) -- There are plenty of easy ways to work
aerobic exercise into your day without visiting the gym.
The American Diabetes Association mentions these
- Instead of driving, walk to nearby destinations.
- Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the rest of the way
to your destination.
- Wash your car, rake leaves or do some work in the garden.
- Engage in vigorous play with your kids.
- Walk around at a brisk pace while you're on the phone.
- Park your car at the far end of the store parking lot.
Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.