Health Tip: Don't Neglect Warning Signs of Lung Disease01/08/13
(HealthDay News) -- Your lungs are delicate organs, and whatever
is in the air you breathe can directly affect their health.
The American Lung Association says warning signs of lung disease
- A cough that lasts at least a month.
- Shortness of breath after little or no activity, or that
doesn't improve after you've finished exercising.
- Wheezing or other signs of difficulty breathing.
- Chronic chest pain that lasts at least a month.
- Producing blood when you cough.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.