Health Tip: Help Prevent Water Contamination05/23/13
(HealthDay News) -- While the United States has among the
world's safest supplies of drinking water, some Americans still
ask, "Is my drinking water safe?"
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency says that's an
appropriate question to ask. The agency mentions these tips to help
keep your supply of drinking water clean, notably if you have a
- Periodically test your water for contaminants.
- Seek guidance for having the test results clearly explained and
- Schedule regular maintenance for your well.
- Promptly take care of any problems noted from testing.
- Consult local experts for help and guidance.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.