Health Tip: Prepare for a Camping Trip06/07/13
(HealthDay News) -- Preparing for your next camping trip should
include focusing on what to pack. This bit of preparation should
lead to a less stressful, more enjoyable experience for
The Nemours Foundation suggests bringing these camping
- A map of the camping area, along with a compass.
- A flashlight with a spare set of batteries, a pocketknife and a
- Sufficient food, including plenty of clean drinking water.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses for each
- A firestarter or candle, and a pack of matches inside a
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.