Health Tip: If You Use a Food Vending Machine06/10/13
(HealthDay News) -- When a craving hits and you absolutely need
a snack, you may turn to a vending machine to quiet your growling
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests these healthier
vending machine options:
- Pretzels, trail mix, almonds or peanuts.
- Low-fat or fat-free popcorn.
- Cheese- or peanut butter-filled whole wheat crackers.
- Cereal bars or granola made with whole grains.
- Dried cranberries, apricots or raisins.
- Animal crackers or graham crackers.
- 100 percent vegetable juice or 100 percent fruit juice.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.