Health Tip: Surviving With Cancer06/19/13
(HealthDay News) -- After you've finished cancer treatment, you
may be anxious for life to return to "normal." But "normal" may be
far different than it was before cancer.
CancerCare.org offers this advice:
- Take time to reflect on what you've been through.
- Identify any changes that you'd like to make in your life.
- Accept what has changed, and think about what you've
- Re-evaluate your relationships and work-related goals.
- Figure out new ways to feel fulfilled and find meaning in your
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.