Health Tip: Packing Your Hospital Bags Before Baby Comes06/27/13
(HealthDay News) -- When you're packing your bags before the
birth of your baby, don't forget to pack essentials for the new
The womenshealth.gov website offers this advice about what to
bring for baby:
- An undershirt.
- A sweater set, stretch suit or some other outfit.
- Something to keep the feet warm, such as a pair of booties or
- A receiving blanket. If the weather is cold, bring a heavy
- A package of wipes and diapers.
- An infant car seat that is properly installed in your
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.