Health Tip: Fight Stress07/19/13
(HealthDay News) -- Healthy habits can help combat stress, and
keep you mentally and physically healthier.
The American Heart Association suggests how to battle
- Maintain good relationships, and talk regularly with friends
- Get some physical activity every day.
- Accept that there are some things you cannot change.
- Break any bad habits.
- Give back to others.
- Try not to worry so much.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Stay as organized as possible.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.