Health Tip: Frame of Mind Key to Losing Weight08/06/13
(HealthDay News) -- Losing weight is a challenge, but
approaching it with the right frame of mind can help you
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests how to prepare
for losing weight:
- Focus on taking in enough food and drink to meet -- not exceed
-- your body's caloric needs.
- Take time to plan meals and snacks to help you make better
- Keep a record of your food intake and calories to help you stay
- Focus on getting more exercise.
- Restrict calories you consume from added fats and sugars.
- Stick to small portion sizes, particularly for high-calorie
- Eat at home more often; when you do eat out, make healthier
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.