Health Tip: Giving Your Skin What it Needs08/22/13
(HealthDay News) -- Your skin is the largest organ in your body,
weighing about six pounds by itself. This protective layer
regenerates itself about once every 27 days.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to care for this vital
- Drink plenty of water each day.
- Clean your face twice each day, making sure to remove all
makeup at night.
- Eat a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet.
- Use a toner to help clean your face and remove dirt and debris
missed by washing.
- Always moisturize, even if you have oily skin.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.