Health Tip: Establish Healthy Bowel Habits10/25/13
(HealthDay News) -- Your digestive system plays a key role in
your overall health.
To keep it running smoothly, the University of Michigan Health
System offers these suggestions:
- Adhere to a regular eating schedule each day, and keep portion
sizes similar for each meal.
- Eat breakfast every morning.
- Maintain a healthy diet rich in both soluble and insoluble
- Limit caffeine, but do drink plenty of decaffeinated
- Get exercise each day, preferably at the same time.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.