Health Tip: Keep Pests Away11/25/13
(HealthDay News) -- Keeping your home clean and tidy can help
keep pests away without the use of pesticides.
The Wisconsin Department of Health Services offers these
- Wash dishes shortly after you finish eating, and wipe down
- Empty indoor trash cans daily, storing trash in secure cans
- Store sugar, cereals, cookies and crackers in containers with
- Promptly repair any plumbing leaks.
- Caulk windows, replace broken siding, install screens on vents
and windows, and make sure doors fit well.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.