Health Tip: Manage Your Time During the Holidays12/13/13
(HealthDay News) -- The holidays can be overwhelming, but
learning to manage your time wisely can help prevent undue
The Cleveland Clinic suggests these holiday time-management
- Prioritize; don't set goals that may be impossible to
- Take time to enjoy the rewards of your hard work.
- Limit how much time you spend planning holiday events for your
- Finish things most important to you, and spread out tasks to
avoid trying to do too much at once.
- Ask for help from friends and family, even kids.
- Rest when your body needs it.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.