Health Tip: Keep Stress in Check01/02/14
(HealthDay News) -- Stress can creep into your daily life,
affecting your health and your ability to perform everyday
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to help combat stress:
- Soak in a warm bath or read a good book.
- Practice breathing exercises, indulge in a massage, or ask your
partner for a backrub.
- Jot down your thoughts in a journal or listen to some relaxing
- Indulge in a nap, spend time visiting with a friend, or take a
- Take time to reflect spiritually.
- Practice gentle stretching.
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.