Health Tip: Being Active With Heart Failure02/13/14
(HealthDay News) -- Exercise can help strengthen your muscles,
including your heart. But if you've got heart failure, you should
discuss exercise with your doctor before you start working out.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests topics that you should discuss
with your doctor:
- How much daily exercise is recommended?
- What types of exercise are recommended?
- Which exercises are off-limits?
- How does my medication regimen and schedule interact with my
ability to exercise?
- Should I check my pulse during exercise?
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.