Health Tip: Practicing Pilates02/17/14
(HealthDay News) -- Pilates is an exercise regimen that focuses
on strengthening and flexibility.
The Cleveland Clinic says potential health benefits of Pilates
- Improving circulation, balance, coordination and sports
- Improving core stability and strength.
- Improving ease of movement.
- Reducing the risk of injury.
- Doesn't cause strain on the joints.
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.