Health Tip: Manage Stress02/20/14
(HealthDay News) -- Stressed out from bad weather or a demanding
The American Heart Association suggests these healthy habits to
help ward off stress:
- Talk frequently with friends and family.
- Get enough physical activity each day.
- Accept that there are things you cannot change, and learn to
cope with them.
- Do your best not to worry, especially about the small
- Slow down and enjoy life, instead of racing through it.
- Cut out bad habits, from drinking too much to smoking.
- Make sure you get enough sleep.
- Get organized, tackling one problem at a time.
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.