Health Tip: Avoiding Acne Triggers03/18/14
(HealthDay News) -- Acne can strike people of any age for
different reasons, but there are several factors that can worsen or
The American Academy of Family Physicians notes these
- Using products with an oil base, such as cosmetics, hair
products and suntan oil.
- Being under emotional stress.
- Undergoing changes in your hormones, particularly during
- Picking at or squeezing pimples on your skin.
- Scrubbing your skin too vigorously.
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.