Health Tip: Protect Your Skin04/21/14
(HealthDay News) -- To help keep your skin looking its best, the
Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Avoid exposure to the sun during peak hours, from 10 a.m. to 4
p.m., even on cloudy days.
- Protect your skin with a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15.
Reapply the product about every two hours.
- Wear long-sleeved, lightweight clothing, a hat with a wide brim
and UV-blocking sunglasses.
- Don't use tanning beds or tan in the sun.
- Have any changes in your skin evaluated by a doctor.
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.