Health Tip: Help Prevent Foodborne Illness08/26/14
(HealthDay News) -- Keeping your hands, utensils, food and work
station clean are among the best ways to prevent foodborne
The U.S. Food Safety and Inspection Service offers this
- Always keep hands clean, washing frequently and
- Wear clean disposable gloves if you have any type of hand
- Wash cutting board before and after using, and sanitize when
- Don't re-use unwashed utensils or dishes that have touched raw
- Thoroughly wash food thermometers before and after each
- Keep pets, cleaners and chemicals away from food.
Copyright © 2014
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.