Crouse Hospital is Central New York’s
exclusive Spirit of Women hospital, and we invite you to join us
Thursday, Sept. 17 for Passport to Health: Next Stop India. from 6 to
8:30 p.m. at Drumlins Country Club, 800 Nottingham Rd., Syracuse.
we continue our journey to better health, Crouse Spirit of Women heads
to India, taking in the sights and sounds of the country’s rich history,
music, food and culture. In this relaxed setting, Crouse GYN surgeon
Mary Cunningham, MD, will share with us new and essential information
for reducing the risks of female-only cancers and will take your
questions about prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Authentic Indian music, food and dance demonstrations
- Yoga and meditation instruction
- Henna tattoos
- Hand massages
- Free gift for attendees
The program is free, but space is
limited, so we ask that you register in advance by calling 315/472-2464
Monday through Friday or completing the form below.
ARE YOU A MEMBER OF CROUSE'S SPIRIT OF WOMEN?
By joining Spirit of Women at Crouse Hospital, your free lifetime membership provides
• Monthly e-newsletter on current health topics
• Access to health tips for both men and women
• Advance notice of seminars, health screenings and events
• Discounts at local businesses