Crouse Health, in partnership with Colon Rectal Associates of New York, invites clinical providers to attend this program featuring regional and national experts sharing the new paradigms in diagnosis, treatment and prevention of colorectal cancer.
Geared to the Following Specialties
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Family Practice
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Genetics of Colon Rectal Cancer – Lauren Sferrazzo, MA, CGC, Myriad Geneticist
- Risk Factors and Screening – Soheil Altafi, MD, Gastroenterologist, Crouse Health
- Role of Colorguard in Screening – David Nesbitt, MD, Colon Rectal Associates of CNY
- Role of Diet in Colorectal Cancer – Joan Nicholson, MA, RD, Morrisville College, Program Director of Dietetic Technician Program
- Rectal Cancer-Paradigm for Excellence in Management – John Nicholson, MD, Colon Rectal Associates of CNY
- MRI’s Role in Rectal Cancer – Matt Peckham, MD, Crouse Radiology Associates
- New Pathology Terminology and Evaluation: Total Mesorectal Pathology – Rachel Elder, MD, Pathology Associates of Syracuse, PC and Michael Sovocool, MHS, PA (ASCP), Pathology Associates of Syracuse, PC
- Local Resection Rectal Neoplasia: TEM, TAMIS – David Nesbitt, MD, Colon Rectal Associates of CNY
- New Techniques for Colonscopic Removal of Polyps-Beyond Snare Polypectomy – John Nicholson, MD, Colon Rectal Associates of CNY
- Oncology Overview and Follow Up for Colon Rectal Cancer Survivors – Jeffrey Kirshner, MD, Hematology Oncology Associates of CNY
Free parking in the Marley Education Center garage.
Please register using the form below, or by calling 315-470-8414.