Nursing education is an ongoing process that engenders development of the necessary characteristics to begin a career in nursing. Our faculty educates the nurses of tomorrow by setting examples today. You’ll be given an array of support services including faculty advisement, instructional resources, career counseling and job placement.
Sample Curriculum Plans
- Program Plan of Study – Full Time-Fall 2018
- Program Plan of Study – Extended-Fall 2018
- Program Plan of Study – Evening/Weekend-Spring 2019
Program Outcomes (Measures Of Program Effectiveness)
- NCLEX-RN results will be greater than 80% as published by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing.
- 65% of graduates will complete the program within 150% of the stated program length.
- 90% of graduates will be employed in the nursing field within one year of graduation.