In light of the rising cost of higher education, we understand the importance of affordability. Given the high caliber of a Pomeroy College of Nursing education, we work diligently to sustain competitive tuition rates.
$441 per credit hour
General Education Courses
$485 per credit hour
Estimated Billable Cost For First Year, Full-Time: $19,083*
*Cost includes mandatory fees.
All fees are non-refundable and not applicable toward tuition, unless otherwise noted.
- Application Fee: $50
- Online Application Fee: $30
- Enrollment Fee: $150 (credited to tuition upon enrollment)
- Student Fees: $300 per semester
- Clinical Learning Lab & Technology Fees:
- Lab Fee $200 per semester
- Technology $400 per semester
- Electronic Book fee $1,100 (Paid in full 1st semester) [Nursing Resources Only]
- Transcript Fee: $10
- CPR Certification Fee: $60
- Biology Lab Fee: $65
- Parking – varies per lot/space available
- Returned Check Fee: $25
- Late Payment Fee: $25 (monthly)
- Medical Clearance Tracking: Paid directly to service provider.
- General Education Textbooks: Varies by course section.
- Consortium Fee: $35
Uniforms and accessories cost approximately $300 and are available at two uniform shops in Syracuse.
Double Room: $3,150 per semester
Single Room: $3,650 per semester (if available)
Deposit: $100 (non-refundable)
Please note that all incoming students will be offered health insurance through our carrier. Students who plan to waive their offered health care must do so through the carrier’s online portal prior to the start of classes. The cost of this health care plan is billed at the beginning of each academic year and may vary slightly from year to year based on competitive market rates.