Tuition | 2023-2024
In light of the rising cost of higher education, we understand the importance of affordability. Given the high caliber of a Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital education, we work diligently to sustain competitive tuition rates.
$486 per credit hour
General Education Courses
$540 per credit hour
Estimated Billable Cost For First Year, Full-Time: $20,828*
*Cost includes mandatory fees.
All fees are non-refundable and not applicable toward tuition, unless otherwise noted.
- Online Application Fee: $30
- Enrollment Fee: $150 (credited to tuition upon enrollment)
- Electronic Book Fee: $1,150 (Paid in-full first semester/term) [Nursing Resources Only]
- Comprehensive Student Nursing Fee: $1200 (per semester/term) – includes the following:
- Student Services Fee: $300
- Nursing Lab and Simulation Fee: $300
- Technology Fee: $600
- Graduation Fee: $150 (4th semester/term only)
- Transcript Fee: $10
- CPR Certification Fee: $60
- Biology Lab Fee: $65
- Parking – varies per lot/space available
- Returned Check Fee: $25
- Late Payment Fee: $25 (monthly)
- Medical Clearance Tracking: Paid directly to service provider
- General Education Textbooks: Varies by course section
- Consortium Fee: $35 (fall 2023) | $120 (spring 2024)
Uniforms and accessories cost approximately $300 and are available at two uniform shops in the local area.