Tuition | 2022-2023
In light of the rising cost of higher education, we understand the importance of affordability. Given the high caliber of a Pomeroy College of Nursing education, we work diligently to sustain competitive tuition rates.
$486 per credit hour
General Education Courses
$540 per credit hour
Estimated Billable Cost For First Year, Full-Time: $20,828*
*Cost includes mandatory fees.
All fees are non-refundable and not applicable toward tuition, unless otherwise noted.
- Online Application Fee: $30
- Enrollment Fee: $150 (credited to tuition upon enrollment)
- Student Fees: $300 per semester
- Clinical Learning Lab & Technology Fees:
- Lab Fee $200 per semester
- Technology $400 per semester
- Electronic Book fee $1,100 (Paid in full 1st semester) [Nursing Resources Only]
- Graduation Fee: $150 (4th semester/term only)
- Transcript Fee: $10
- CPR Certification Fee: $60
- Biology Lab Fee: $65
- Parking – varies per lot/space available
- Returned Check Fee: $25
- Late Payment Fee: $25 (monthly)
- Medical Clearance Tracking: Paid directly to service provider.
- General Education Textbooks: Varies by course section.
- Consortium Fee: $35
- Clinical Make Up Fee: $50
Uniforms and accessories cost approximately $300 and are available at two uniform shops in the local area.