Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital
Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital is housed in the beautiful Harry and Lillian Marley Education Center, a contemporary, high-tech facility, across from Crouse Hospital.
Known for extensive clinical hours and a sophisticated simulation center, the college offers excellent preparation for a wide variety of nursing career opportunities. Students graduate with confidence in their ability to begin their career as exceptional practitioners in the field of nursing.
The nursing program consists of general education and nursing courses that can be completed on a full-time or a part-time basis. The traditional day option consists of 16-week semesters, and the evening/weekend option consists of terms of variable length. All program requirements must be completed within five years of the original date of matriculation.
Students who enroll for full-time study may complete program requirements in two years if they follow the recommended course sequence.
Students who enroll for the evening/weekend option may complete program requirements in 18 months if they follow the recommended course sequence.
- Have you earned a previous degree of completed numerous general education courses? Our new Evening/Weekend Option is just right for you!
- Become an RN in just 16 months! And pursue your degree evenings (with some selected weekend sessions)!
The Early Assurance Option
Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital and Le Moyne College are pleased to announce an exciting, NEW option for nursing students! The Early Assurance option provides Pomeroy College of Nursing (CON) graduates the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to the Le Moyne College nursing program and earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree!
- Indicate at the time of application to Pomeroy CON an intention to continue with further studies at Le Moyne.
- Complete a simplified transfer application during the 2nd semester of study at Pomeroy and meet with an advisor from Le Moyne College.
- Qualified candidates will be granted acceptance to Le Moyne!
- Opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in Applied Science with a Major in Nursing at Pomeroy CON, located in the heart of the University Hill area.
- Notification of acceptance, anticipated financial aid, including merit scholarships, from Le Moyne College while still enrolled at Pomeroy CON.
- Ability to use student services and resources provided by Le Moyne College, including the opportunity to live in Le Moyne student residences during the third and fourth years of study.
- Transfer to a campus-based baccalaureate nursing program at Le Moyne College, recognized in The Princeton Review’s “2016 National Ranking for Best Colleges in the U.S.”
Degree in 3
The first of its kind in Central New York, the program provides students with dual matriculation at both Pomeroy and Le Moyne colleges, culminating upon completion in an associate in applied science with a major in nursing from Pomeroy and a bachelor of science with a major in nursing from Le Moyne.
TO REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF OUR PROGRAM OPTIONS, COMPLETE THIS FORM OR CALL 315-470-7481.
Le Moyne College
Academic excellence and the education of the whole person are guiding principle of Jesuit education at Le Moyne College. The educational experience at Le Moyne prepares nursing students for leadership and service in their professional and personal lives to promote a more just society. Founded in 1946, Le Moyne is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the U.S. and is a private, four-year institution enrolling approximately 2,500 full-time undergraduate students and 800 full- and part-time students in graduate programs.
Le Moyne College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036