Alumni may request official and unofficial copies of their transcripts from Pomeroy College of Nursing. There is a $10 processing fee for each transcript requested. (Please note: the College does not currently offer electronic official transcripts.)
Transcripts may be requested in two ways:
- You may complete the Transcript Request Form and mail the complete and signed form to the school, along with your check for the total amount of transcripts requested. To check the status of your transcript you may contact the Bursar/Registrar. Download Transcript Request Form here.
- You may log into the ALUMNI portal in SONIS (Spring 2013 students and after ONLY).
- Go to General > Biographic
- Select ‘Requests’ beneath your name.
- Under ‘Activity’ choose ‘Transcript Request’ (NOT ‘My Data Request’).
- BEFORE clicking ‘Submit’, you must type in the comments box the physical address where the transcript should be mailed. If an address is not provided, the transcript will not be sent.
- Submit and pay via PayPal or credit/debit card.
- To check the status of your transcript, log into SONIS and view your request by scrolling down on the Requests page to find your Previous Requested Activities.
Provided the form has been completed correctly and payment is submitted, please allow 48 hours for your request to be processed once received.
If you have any questions about your transcript, please contact the College of Nursing through email or at 315-470-7481.
Alumni Association Membership
We invite Pomeroy College of Nursing alumni to become active members in the Alumni Association and to let us know how you’re doing. Contact us through our alumni email.