The following documents may be of assistance as you seek ways to finance your education.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which included the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF), was signed into law on March 27, 2020, in order to provide institutions with funding for direct financial assistance to students. Read more here.
- 2019–2020 Verification Worksheet for Independent Student
- 2019-2020 Verification Worksheet for Dependent Student
- Aid for Part-Time Study Application
- Constitution Day Information
- Federal Direct Student Loan Application Instructions
- Federal Parents PLUS Loan – Application Steps
- Refund Request Form
- Scholarships Eligibility and Award Standards and Policies