Did you know? 1 in 4 students in high school are currently vaping or juuling. As they move from freshman to senior year, the numbers dramatically increase.
Vaping is now classified as an epidemic. It can lead to increased risk of stroke, cardiac issues and death. Vaping has caused extensive burns and lacerations, as well as severe lung issues like popcorn lung.
Learn more about these products, why they’re harmful and how to protect your family’s health. Parents and students are welcome.
Speakers will include:
• Tolani Ajagbe, MD – Crouse Health
• Wendy Fascia – Crouse Health Respiratory Therapist
• Greg Avellino – ESM HS Executive Principal
• Krystal Ward – Assistant Principal CHS
• Officer Brian Damon – School Resource Officer with Manlius Police Department
• Ben Milczarski, MD – Adolescent Addiction Psychiatrist with Helio Health
This is a free program sponsored by Crouse Health and ESM Central High School.
For a chance to win a $50 gift card, register by clicking the button above. Must be present to win!