Crouse Health Foundation
The Crouse Health Foundation was established in 1974 as the fundraising arm of Crouse Health. The Foundation is governed by a voluntary board of directors, responsible for the investment, management and administration of all funds and other property given to Crouse.
Our mission: To support Crouse Health in providing the best in patient care and promoting community health.
What do donations support?
The Crouse Health Foundation helps provide funding for a number of programs and services offered by Crouse Hospital, including:
• Baker Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
• Miron Cardiac Care Center
• Kienzle Family Maternity Center
• Pomeroy College of Nursing
• Pomeroy Emergency Services Department
• Surgical Services