The goal of the Pelvic Floor Therapy Program is to improve patients’ quality of life by facilitating independent participation in community and daily activities.
Physical medicine and rehabilitation can ease a number of women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunctions that occur during any life stage. Pelvic Floor Therapy can provide treatment for the following conditions:
- Postpartum Conditions:
- Diastasis Recti (Abdominal Separation)
- Core Weakness
- Lower Extremity Mobility Deficits
- Incisional Pain
- Urinary and Fecal Incontinence
- Gynecological and Prostate Oncology and Post-Surgical Conditions
- Male and Female Pelvic Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Urinary Urgency and Frequency Symptoms
- Painful Intercourse
Our therapists provide a comprehensive assessment and focus on patient goals to create an individualized program and promote improved function.
We are accepting new patients. Referrals can be faxed to either number below or patients can call directly.
For more information, please contact us at:
Crouse Medical Center
5000 Brittonfield Pkwy.
East Syracuse, NY 13057