Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital and Le Moyne College are pleased to announce an exciting, NEW option for nursing students! The Early Assurance option provides Pomeroy College of Nursing (CON) graduates the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to the Le Moyne College nursing program and earn their Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree!
The Early Assurance Option
- Indicate at the time of application to Pomeroy CON an intention to continue with further studies at Le Moyne.
- Complete a simplified transfer application during the 2nd semester of study at Pomeroy and meet with an advisor from Le Moyne College.
- Qualified candidates will be granted acceptance to Le Moyne!
Benefits of Early Assurance Option
- Opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in Applied Science with a Major in Nursing at Pomeroy CON, located in the heart of the University Hill area.
- Notification of acceptance, anticipated financial aid, including merit scholarships, from Le Moyne College while still enrolled at Pomeroy CON.
- Ability to use student services and resources provided by Le Moyne College, including the opportunity to live in Le Moyne student residences during the third and fourth years of study.
- Transfer to a campus-based baccalaureate nursing program at Le Moyne College, recognized in The Princeton Review’s “2016 National Ranking for Best Colleges in the U.S.”
Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital
Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital is housed in the beautiful Harry and Lillian Marley Education Center, a contemporary, high-tech facility, across from Crouse Hospital.
Known for extensive clinical hours and a sophisticated simulation center, the college offers excellent preparation for a wide variety of nursing career opportunities. Students graduate with confidence in their ability to begin their career as exceptional practitioners in the field of nursing.
Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Le Moyne College
Academic excellence and the education of the whole person are guiding principle of Jesuit education at Le Moyne College. The educational experience at Le Moyne prepares nursing students for leadership and service in their professional and personal lives to promote a more just society. Founded in 1946, Le Moyne is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the U.S. and is a private, four-year institution enrolling approximately 2,500 full-time undergraduate students and 800 full- and part-time students in graduate programs.
Le Moyne College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036