Holiday Challenge — Maintain, Don’t Gain!
Just weigh in twice…
For this challenge…
- Each participant contributes $20 to “The Jar”
- If you gain weight (more than 2 pounds) or do not complete a post-holiday weigh-in session, then you forfeit your entry fee
- If you maintain, you get your entry fee back and win more!
Participants who “maintain” split the forfeited entry fees
How do you win?
- If you maintain your weight…you win! You receive your $20 back…and more!
- Participants who do not maintain will forfeit the $20 entry fee (forfeited fees are split among the winning participants)
Weigh-in Deadlines (see schedule below):
- Must have first weigh-in by Nov. 21
- Must have second weigh-in by Jan. 11
Weigh-in Methods (Must use same method for pre and post-weigh-in):
- Method 1: Use a Higi machine at various local pharmacies (i.e. Rite Aid or Wegman’s); click here for instructions (on page 2)
- Method 2: Weigh-in with Chrissy Giaprakis at Crouse Hospital on 8 Memorial
Onsite weigh-in schedule (locations off hospital campus email email@example.com to schedule onsite sessions):
First Onsite Weigh-In Session (or use Higi Machine at Rite Aid or Wegman’s at your convenience, click here)
Wednesday, Nov. 14 – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 20 – 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 21 – 8 a.m. – noon
Second Onsite Weigh-In Session (or use Higi Machine at Rite Aid or Wegman’s at your convenience, click here)
Monday, Jan. 7 – 8 a.m – noon
Wednesday, Jan. 9 – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 11, 8 a,m. – 4 p.m.