2019 Simply Well Holiday Challenge — Maintain, Don’t Gain…and Win!
Because it’s the holidays, the goal is to “maintain” your weight.
Win your entry fee back…..plus more!
How it Works:
• Each participant contributes $20 to “The Jar”
• If you gain weight (more than 2 pounds) or do not complete post-holiday weigh-in session, then you forfeit your entry fee
• If you maintain, you get your entry fee back and win more!
Participants who “maintain” split the forfeited entry fees
Who can participate?
All members of the Crouse family are invited to participate (18 and older). Employee must coordinate sign-up and payment for family members (ex: spouse).
Weigh-in Deadlines (see schedule below):
- Must have first weigh-in between Nov. 11-Nov. 22
- Must have second weigh-in by Jan. 2-Jan. 10
Weigh-in Methods (Must use same method for pre and post-weigh-in):
- Method 1: Use a Higi machine at various local pharmacies (i.e. Rite Aid/Walgreens or Wegman’s)
- Method 2: Weigh-in with Ngoc Pham at Crouse Hospital on 8 Memorial
Your weight will be kept confidential and only used for the purpose of program administration.
Onsite weigh-in schedule (locations off hospital campus email email@example.com to schedule onsite sessions):
First Onsite Weigh-In Session (or use Higi Machine at Rite Aid at your convenience, click here)
Monday, Nov. 11 – 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 15 – noon– 4 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 17 – 7 a.m. – noon
Friday, Nov. 21 – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Second Onsite Weigh-In Session (or use Higi Machine at Rite Aid or Wegman’s at your convenience, click here)
Monday, Jan. 6 – 8 a.m – noon
Wednesday, Jan. 8 – 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 10, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.